Hi Beauties! Today I am going to be showing you my top six on-the-go beauty must haves! These are beauty items I have with me wherever I go, and could never leave the house without!
1) bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara: This is my all time favorite mascara (or at least, one of them!) I have fairly long eyelashes already, but this mascarajust adds the perfect lift to my lashes! It looks absolutely natural, and flawless! My eyelashes like 10 times bigger with this mascara, without being the slightest bit clumpy, and lasting all day. This mascara never smudges, flakes, or dries out your lashes! Its absolutely impeccable. I own the big size and this little baby size, which I love to throw in my bag. The original size is $18, I bought mine at Sephora (sephora.com) I absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for the most natural, volumizing mascara!
2) Anastasia Eye Lights Shimmer in Lace: This product is the most AMAZING inner corner highlighter. It is a creamy, easy to blend shimmery golden color. It is not extremely gold and flashy but gives the most subtle shimmer and glow to your eyes. It’s perfect to have if you are looking rather dull, and want to brighten up your face! It is extremely easy to apply, as it’s sort of like a jumbo-eye liner! It is super creamy and lasts a very long time. It’s perfect to highlight the inner corner, to line your water line with, and sometimes all over the lid, as a shadow or base! I purchased mine at Sephora (sephora.com) for $10. They are a special promotion, and selling out quick, so get them while you can. I never go a day without wearing this highlighter, and definitely recommend it to everyone!
3) NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Powder: This is my all time favorite pressed powder! I have very oily skin, so it is pretty essential for me to have a pressed powder to touch up my oily areas whenever I need it! This powder is super light, but is great at mattifying. It really doesn’t give any coverage, but thats not what I use it for. It never cakes, it lasts SO long, and gives me a very airbrushed finish. I absolutely CANNOT live without this powder! And the best part is, it’s SO cheap! I bought this powder on sale at my local Rite Aide for 96 cents. 96 CENTS! I believe regularly it is about $2-3 dollars, which is still an incredible steal for the quality! I recommend this powder to ANYONE!
4) Posietint by Benefit: This is a great lip and cheek tint, in a bubblegum pink hue! It has a gel like consistency, which feels great on my lips (I don’t use it for my cheeks!). I love the flush of color it gives my cheeks, its absolutely stunning. Its really great to put on when you need a pop of color to liven up your face or play up your makeup look. Because it is a stain, it lasts a very long time, and because it has a wonderful gel-like consistency, it NEVER dries out your lips. I have a mini size that I bought from Sephora in a kit, which makes it very easy to throw in my bag and go. You can buy the full size for $29 at Sephora (sephora.com)
5) Smith’s Rosebud Salve: I adore this stuff! Basically, it is a slightly tinted petroleum jelly in a cute vintage tin! I absolutely love this stuff because it is so hydrating for my lips, and a little goes a super long way! It smells amazing too- it has a honey and roses kind of scent. It sounds weird but smells AMAZING. I love putting this balm on whenever my lips start to feel a bit chapped, because it is beyond nourishing and gives a pretty glossy finish. I bought mine at a local boutique, but I know you can but them at Sephora (sephora.com) for $6.
6) Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil: This is the best concealer EVER. It is small and compact and great to take with you. I really recommend carrying a concealer with you, incase your previous one wears off or you find some blemish you urgently need to cover up! This concealer is FABULOUS: it is creamy, easy to blend, and you can barely tell your wearing it. It never cakes, and doesn’t wear off too easily. The only downside: you can’t twist it up, you need to SHARPEN IT. Some might not find this a negative, but I definitely would have preferred a retractable concealer. Either way, I absolutely ADORE this concealer! I am in the shade NSA, and I purchased it at the Urban Decay website (urbandecay.com) for $18.
Those are all of my on-the-go beauty must haves! In the comments, tell me what you can’t go anywhere without! Hope you enjoyed!